Friday, January 9, 2009

My Husband Rocks Fridays


Participating today means I complete the following questionaire... so here we go!


1. Where did you meet? Abilene, Texas, Abilene Christian University

2. Who long did you date before you were married? dated (?) 8 months, engaged 14.

What does he do that surprises you? His best jokes always come out of nowhere :-)

4. What is your favorite quality of his? He is truly giving. Genuinely self-sacrificing. It's impressive.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Broad shoulders, and he has a great nose. I notice noses :-)

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Lots, I come from a family where nicknames are big, and I guess it's contagious.

7. What is his favorite food? Jason likes man food ;-) Let's go with steak

8. What is his favorite sport? Basketball - to watch. I'm not sure he likes to play. I'm sure he doesn't mind playing, but I know he loves watching it.

9. When and where was your first kiss? We haven't done that yet J/K ;-) Sometime in September at my apartment after I made him dinner while we were 'studying'.

10. What do you like to do together? Wrestle with the dog, play with the baby, watch 'the office' or 'arrested development', play our dses.

11. Do you have any children? Do you read this blog??

12. Does he have a hidden talent? He can draw! But not on request. He only doodles during conference workshops. But it's good stuff.

13. Who said "I love you" first? I believe he did.

14. What is his favorite type of music? Not country. I married a man from Dallas who doesn't like country music :-) He has pretty diverse taste... right now he's into classic rock; he went through a pretty serious jazz phase judging by our cd collection. And those are hard to sell back, unfortunately ;-)

15. What do you admire most about him? His faith in our God.

16. Do you think he will read this? Probably :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Be sure to check in with the other ladies who are bragging on their rocking hubbies today by clicking on the "My Husband Rocks Participants" button in the left sidebar.(if you would like to add the MHR Fridays button to your sidebar, use this code ).

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I remember that day from your picture~it was a WONDERFUL day!