Monday, August 23, 2010

Potty Day 1

1 peepee in the potty while potty is parked in front of the television!
1poopoo in panties
7-8? peepees in panties
4 loads of laundry involving panties and one trip to the store to buy another pair
1 emotional meltdown by toddler
1 fatlip received by mama while in too close a proximity with angry toddler
Overall, a good day :-)

First of all, Jason was home most of the day. Madalyn was also very excited about wearing big girl panties and generally cooperative when it was potty time. She also informed us every time she peepee-ed, which I think is a good sign. She was especially excited about the babydoll, which was the sourceof most problems and the reason she's throwing a fit about going to bed.
Overall, I'm not near as discouraged by potty training as I am about the fact that I have no clients scheduled this week... or next... or at all.... and I sort of need them.
So here we go day 2!

(pictures pending)

2 comments:

Gregory Attaway said...

I really feel that one of the most important things in life is potty training because, come on, think o the alternative.

Jamie said...

I will be praying that the "ah hah" moment comes quickly. You are doing GREAT!!!