One accident - she didn't make it to the bathroom quite in time. And she wore a pull up to church but told us when she needed to go. We even had poopoo in the potty on Saturday!
So there you have it. Perhaps we're rudimentarily potty trained.
I think it's helpful that Jason has been around and is an enthusiastic supporter of the process. Madalyn is definitely daddy's girl and always tells him when she's has had success - runs right past me to tell daddy ;-)
I suppose the m&ms have helped too... and I did catch her climbing the bookcase today to get to them herself. That's a problem.
All in all - we've survived week 1 and I believe it's been effective! Guess we'll keep it up!
1 comment:
No, I'm sure this was not funny for you...but Doug & I laughed out loud. Particularly on Day 3. It also made me really miss you. News: I have Skype capabilities. Will Jason consider it a present to him if I purchase a camera for you Skype with me?
LA
Post a Comment