In a nutshell: Madalyn continues to pee in the potty.
She spent the morning at my friend Leslie's house, where she successfully peed in the potty with no accidents. There is some speculation that this is due to the fact that Annie told her 'my mommy spank you if you put peepee on the carpet'. Hmmm.
She napped at home, and then spent some of the afternoon at my friend Kara's house while I got my haircut. She peepeed twice successfully there with no accidents. As far as I know Kaitlyn offered no information about potential negative consequences for putting peepee on the carpet.
She had two accidents at home - one because she just didn't make it in time, and one because, well, she just really wanted to continue playing in the sandbox. Then she peepeed successfully in the potty before bedtime. I'm relieved her successes are not isolated to the homes of other children!
Our only other concern is her tendency to fall off the toilet. She insists on getting on the toilet herself, insists now on using the big potty (attached potty seat), and falls off of it an average of twice a day since Wednesday. She always quickly climbs back on. She has no scars from these experiences, and at the moment the only solution I can think of is special ladder with handles potty seat sold by 'one step ahead'. Guess we'll consider it.
Pictures pending - I'm just being lazy ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment