First week of school and first week of gymnastics class!

And Thursday we started class! It was a little anti-climactic I thought, since Madalyn went to the same school last year and this year she's only doing a half day. But, I guess it was exciting enough that she actually napped in her bed! (not in the car like most often recently) Her class is all girls this year. Their names are Madalyn (our Madalyn), Maddie Grace, Mattie, Mara, Leah and Leah. Too funny! They are the butterfly class, and on her take home sheet it said they read the stories 'Cinderella' and 'Little Mermaid'. Sounds appropriate :-)
Madalyn started gymnastics class! She was very excited, and she says she enjoyed it! I do think she got overwhelmed, though. They worked out the whole hour, and I think her little brain must have hurt from all those new moves she was supposed to do! At one point she did tell the coaches 'I can't do it' and cross her little arms. Since it was teddy bear week, the coach showed Madalyn that her bear could do it, so she tried again.
I'm all for exercise that happens in air conditioning. I hope she continues to like it! Pictured below are the brothers waiting for their sisters. Both spit up generously in the waiting area.
No comments:
Post a Comment