Monday, September 12, 2011

Egg McMuffin

I have decided to start making breakfast for the family instead of the cereal-unless-we-have-company routine. I made this decision after reading an article my mom sent me about things professionals wish parents knew, and the teacher portion said that children need more protein in their breakfasts.


One of my menu items is Egg McMuffins, from moneysavingmom.com (who got the recipe from http://www.macheesmo.com/2010/03/breakfast-sandwiches/).

I went for it! Annie was over so she and Madalyn both got to sample the egg muffins. They got a 50% approval rating: Madalyn was a fan and Annie said she didn't like it. However... Annie did eat everything but the english muffin. So I'm willing to boost my rating up to 70%. And Jason likes them. So really they are a great success.

I myself, won't try them. I tend to me weird about egg dishes.


And Liam enjoys watching people eat them tremendously :-)

No comments: