Time for cereal! We decided to go for it closer to 4 months than 6, because Liam more days of the week than not wakes up to eat in the middle of the night, and if the rumors about cereal are true, I want in on that.
They're not.
But I'm glad we got started with the cereal anyway :-)
Liam was a good sport for few spoonfuls the first round, but as his appetite awakened he seemed to realize he knew a more effective way to eat and he was ready to nurse :-)
Since then he's swallowing more and more every round!Madalyn really likes feeding Liam. He seems content to be fed by either of us!
1 comment:
I don't know...that expression on his face does not convey real trust on his part to this new experience. Or maybe it's the one holding the spoon..
Post a Comment