Inflatable fun at Wazoo's was on the agenda for today's playgroup. It worked out perfectly - anyone under 18 months is free (as are parents) and most of our group hits 18 months in September. Wahoo!


It was a really fun time! Lots of jumping and funning and climbing and sliding! I'm sad we only just now discovered it.

Of course, though Madalyn always as a snack before we leave the house, and generally a snack in the car as well, once someone pulls crackers out of a bag the world stops. Here are a few of our girls content to dismiss inflatable fun for a few minutes of uninterrupted wheat thin bliss.

But the best part is, if you're accompanying a little one, us parents can go down the slides, too. Super fun. We'll be back :-)

2 comments:
Here's the deal: by the time I get out there again we know that Maddy's still going to be able to pass for under 18 months (at least age wise) and her aunt LynnAnne can pass for a very good momma who happens to love inflatable slides herself.
I meant to say that she'll be able to pass for under 18 months due to her height. It's late and I should go to bed.
Post a Comment