Monday, August 17, 2009

America's Next Top Model


Guess I watched too much America's Next Top Model while Madalyn was in utero - look at her strike this pose! While going through the laundry Madalyn selected this top of mine and a bib to wear. When she was through with that, she chose my Cornell tshirt. And Andy Bernard fan already :-)
In other news, Jason will be turning 29 this weekend, and we will be in Dallas to celebrate. He's finishing up his grading from the summer courses he taught and getting ready to teach one class in the fall. It's actually a class he's taught before. I'm really looking forward to a season where he's not doing anything that's really brand new for him. Maybe things will slow down and we'll have a season of settling... maybe :-)
We also placed membership at Western Hills this weekend. I am so grateful to my God and Father for bringing us there. A warm and comfortable place to worship and learn on Sunday mornings is such an important blessing. And it's a place Madalyn likes to go, where the teachers know who she is and are excited to see her and they teach her, too! It's not babysitting. It's Sunday school. I love that.
In much less significant news, I've cleaned the floors and dusted the living room today. That's right. I'm sharing my housework accomplishments on this blog. Are you still reading??
I guess I'm done now :-) I'll go find something else to do ;-)

2 comments:

Jason said...

I am also looking forward to things slowing down. :)

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

I am so glad to see you three every Sunday and Wednesday.:) Thankful you feel welcome and a part of the family at WH. I'm excited to see what God has planned for your family this semester.