Madalyn and I have discovered that the heat is tolerable if we go out in the morning around 8am. Yesterday she had a great time exploring with her outside toys.
We started our week with lots of good news! For one, my brother does not have to have any part of his intestines removed (and I'll think I'll leave that there). Also, Jason will only be teaching one class at A&M this fall because of his private practice schedule. It was hard for him to decide what to do there, and then the decision was made for him - which is perfect! And most of all - Jason's mom's cat scan showed the cancer to have shrunk again - the impossible. I'm so so glad I have a God who specializes in the impossible!! I love you Lord!!
3 comments:
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Tell Jason's Mom we are still praying for her! If you never quit you can't lose.
-Uncle Smub
Praise God! I'm so happy to hear the good news!
My...my...What time do you two get up in the mornings?! We don't get up until 8 am - and you are already outside enjoying your day!
Yay! We serve a great God!
Post a Comment