After a lengthy period of discussion and ambivalence, I have decided to move forward with the idea to create a blog. Jason has always been pro-online communication-stuff, but I've had my reservations. However, now that we're leaving Lubbock with no expectations that 'happiness is Lubbock Texas in the rearview mirror' we've decided this will be the best way to keep up with so many good friends on the west side of the state while we set up camp in a place where some kind of humidity-resistant hairspray is necessary (surely they make such a thing?).

So friends, I would like you to think of this as an always available year round Christmas card :-) Prepare to be kept updated on so many exciting events in the Northrup home, including photos of Madalyn and Dallas and Jason. Why wait? At the moment Madalyn is sleeping, Jason is sleeping (he went to bed strangely early), and Dallas is... also sleeping. Took me a minute to be sure on that one. Maybe I should join the pack, eh?
Goodnight!
So friends, I would like you to think of this as an always available year round Christmas card :-) Prepare to be kept updated on so many exciting events in the Northrup home, including photos of Madalyn and Dallas and Jason. Why wait? At the moment Madalyn is sleeping, Jason is sleeping (he went to bed strangely early), and Dallas is... also sleeping. Took me a minute to be sure on that one. Maybe I should join the pack, eh?
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment