Today was the big day!! Kara and I took Madalyn and Kaitlyn to see Elmo - or 'Elmi' as Kaitlyn calls him. They were both starstruck.
She had this sweet little smile on her face, and she would murmer the names of her favorite Sesame Street friends as the appeared on stage!
She waved to Elmo and AbbyDabby when they reappeared on stage - I also tend to wave to people on stage, so it must be genetic. 
She waved to Elmo and AbbyDabby when they reappeared on stage - I also tend to wave to people on stage, so it must be genetic. 
When we returned home she told Daddy all about the big day: 'Elmo dance" "AbbyDabby dance". Yay!
And as I watched daycares unload children for the show, I have to admit - I felt very rich to be able to take Madalyn myself and see her marvel at Elmo. Truly - I am :-)
And as I watched daycares unload children for the show, I have to admit - I felt very rich to be able to take Madalyn myself and see her marvel at Elmo. Truly - I am :-)
1 comment:
I went to that, or something like it, when I was a kid. Lots of fun!
Post a Comment