Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meltdown

Madalyn's first meltdown in public happened at the pumpkin patch. In the pictures you can only see how happy she is to be painting this little pumpkin. The problem occurred when painting the pumpkin time was over... Madalyn was not finished painting her pumpkin.She cried and screamed and threw her body back (I was holding her because it was too muddy to set her down). It was so cute and so sad!! Eventually she calmed down to listen to a story about a dachsund that dresses up like a hotdog for trick or treating. And when we got home we painted some more :-)

What a milestone!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh poor Madalyn! You know, I don't liked to be rushed either, particularly when I think I am not done with something yet!

Mom said...

I guess some folks just don't understand that genius cannot be rushed..