Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party!

Today our meet up group got together for a cookie decorating playdate and I am so glad I went!! Madalyn did not immediately eat her cookie the way I thought she might - she was a precise little artist instead. But Aiden, the little guy next to her did not disappoint!! I hope you enjoy watching his icing filled hand dip in the sprinkles as much as I did! When I went to pick him up and clean him up (his mom was in the other room) I nearly fell over - he weighs a bit more than Madalyn!! I am so grateful to Keri for opening her home and her beautiful kitchen floor to the icing and sprinkles involved in this activity - because it really was so much fun, and I know cleaning it up will absorb her nap time :-) Thanks, Keri!!
Also, fun Halloween outfit sponsored by Gigi (a gift from Jason's mom). Thanks, Gigi!! We got many compliments :-)
And as always, I failed to get as many pictures as I wanted. Funny how chatting with people and chasing a toddler interfere with my photography goals ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! That's my kind of Halloween party!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is AKA Cayce