Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Annual pumpkin patch trip!


Liam wore the 'Let's Carve Pumpkins' shirt I ordered before he was born :-) Madalyn really enjoyed the festivities - a big happy smile on her face the whole time! Fed the animals, rode the pony, played in the maze and picked out a pumpkin.


My ambition this year is to make pumpkin spice donuts, thanks to pinterest! I'll let you know if it happens; I'm kind of short on time these days ;-)

I thought the best part of the pumpkin patch was propping Liam up on the pumpkin display for a photo. I felt very clever and he seemed content, too.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

So cute!

jesuslovesgiraffes said...

Great job with the picture of Liam. Also, LOVE his shirt!! :)

Jenna said...

Well its Thursday and I was thinking of you guys. I love that cute family picture! Madalyn and Liam are getting so big!! Hope to see you when I come back to visit :)