So tonight he was all worked up and upset. Jason tried to put him to sleep, my mom tried to put him to sleep, and he just wasn't having it. He was unmistakably mad. We gave him teething tablets, tried a bottle - no dice. After listening to my little guy carry on like that I reached for him. Jason asked me 'is it going to hurt?" and I said "I'm going to anyway".
Sweet little fella stopped crying.
I rocked him beside the crib, and he calmed down.
I sat in the glider, and he rested his little head under my chin like he used to when he was really little.
And he fell asleep.
I think he might have just missed his mama.
And it's really nice to think that even if I'm not his only milk source, I'm still special.
My teddybear.
No comments:
Post a Comment