Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tea Party!

I've finally been able to attend a Ladies' Tea at church! I was soooo impressed with what our Western Hills Women's Ministry put together. Every table was decorated differently, and they were all beautiful!! There were so many many yummy treats to enjoy - although Madalyn enjoyed both of our treats. The girl likes petit fors - definitely enjoyed! There were even tissue paper flower crosages - I LOVE it!!
There was even a 'fancy nancy' fashion show where each little girl was announced, given a pink boa and then invited to walk on stage. Turns out Madalyn may not be ready for pageants yet - she landed in the basket of boas and I'm not sure what she did once she was up there! But Leslie has it on video :-) Annie almost walked all the way across and off of the stage, and Kaitlyn began a strip-tease of sorts, removing her various accessories during her turn! And my most loyal readerss will be happy to know that Jones Brown did not disappoint on this most fashionable occasion :-)
What a lovely, lovely, girly day!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Love it! And yes, Jones is tres tres chic!

Anonymous said...

Jones never disappoints...