Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter in Arizona

A whirlwind weekend for Jason, and about a week long stay for Madalyn and I is how we celebrated Easter this year. We did some Easter egg decorating - sesame street style, or course!


We headed to sunrise service at the church we grow up in - as is tradition! Madalyn brought her newest friend with her - 'Silly Goose', as she named her!
We played bubbles in the afternoon, and then had an Easter egg hunt!The best part - chocolate dipped peeps! Thanks, Mom ;-)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I would really like to try those chocolate covered peeps, but I guess you ate mine on the plane!

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Leslie..if I had known I would have sent you some. BUT..if I find some at the store now, I will send you some after the may visit...

The Northrups said...

And oh Leslie - I could never have made it that long with chocolate dipped peeps in my possession. Surely you know this ;-)

Christina said...

KID! Love your hair!