Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ta-da!


I have to admit, after hanging these three pictures, it felt like an awfully small contribution compared to how long it seemed to take me. But my friend Laura said it does change the room, so I'll go with it.


Now all I have to do is special order bedding from Nana! ;-)


And I am proud of this bow holder - I saw the same thing on etsy and considered buying it- turns out the fabric she used is from Hobby Lobby. And I successfully did it myself! The only issue is that Madalyn has too many bows for just this one frame. So I'm making another one!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute, it turned out great! It was great to see you last week.

Anonymous said...

Both look wonderful...you did a great job, but you do need another bow holder..mom

The Savage's said...

That bow holder is darling! I may have to make one of those soon, seeing that Harper's is full and she's only 8 months old!