This year Madalyn quickly discovered that the eggs could be opened - and wanted to stop there. So she didn't get just a lot of eggs, because she and I were busy negotiating whether she would open the eggs right then or put them in her basket for later - which led to further conversation on whether the Easter grass should remain in the basket. Sigh.

Then she saw the swing and wanted to do that.

Then she saw Kaitlyn in the wagon and wanted to do that - where she and Kaitlyn enjoyed being pulled around by Kaitlyn's mommy (which, by the way, I should have offered to do since Kara just had foot surgery and I did not, but hindsight is 20/20 and all) while sampling their fruitloops and fruit snacks.
And that was the Egg Hunt. We'll see how Sunday goes ;-)
And that was the Egg Hunt. We'll see how Sunday goes ;-)
4 comments:
Uncle Craig will be there to keep her focused. And since he is bigger than the other children, he will make sure that she gets her fair share.
Madalyn will get all the eggs... First I will teach her how to go get them all before everyone else even starts looking. The Jones' win at any cost, there are no rules.
Well, how did Sunday go? And I'd like to comment on Uncle Snub's comment - yes you Jones' cheat at games! This family trait will well evidenced.
LynnAnne
Oh Miss LynnAnne, how can you say that. Craig will win because he is bigger than the children and has that height advantage. Miss Madalyn did well in our garden, but sort of lost interest until her Uncle helped fill her basket. And I am sure her mother helped her eat it..
Post a Comment