Wednesday I got it in my head that Madalyn's bedroom needed to be updated for her new status as a full fledged 2 year old. I think it started when I started running out of room for her hairbows and realized that the holder I was using was decorated with baby bottles and rattles. Anyway, a search on etsy fed the fire, and before you know it I was at Hobby Lobby making purchases and big plans to make new decor myself!

The good news is, I got the picture frame for a $1.20, and scrapbooking paper and ribbon is simply not expensive.
What concerns me is the fact that it may all be money lost because who knows if I'll actually like what I create? And who knows what other purchases it will require in the next few days...
What concerns me is the fact that it may all be money lost because who knows if I'll actually like what I create? And who knows what other purchases it will require in the next few days...
I kind of hate it when I do stuff like this. But here we go...
To be continued...
5 comments:
I love the paper with the birds on it. :) I am the same way with crafts. 50% of the time I am glad I did it and the other 50% of the time it was a waste. At least we try, right?
Right!! I'm gla dto know someone else has the same kind of luck :-) It's always fun in the beginning!
Be sure to post pictures
waiting for the pictures!! I have the same problem...I have a ton of scrapbooking things and craft material...but the only scrapbooking pages I have done are the ones I did with you YEARS ago...very sad!
Melissa F
waiting for the pictures!! I have the same problem...I have a ton of scrapbooking things and craft material...but the only scrapbooking pages I have done are the ones I did with you YEARS ago...very sad!
Melissa F
Post a Comment