Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogging is on hold until comments are made

... but I will post some of the many photos I took of my new hairstyle. Don't I look a little like a rockstar from the 80s?
I'm feeling all kinds of Tina Turner and Pat Benater these days ;-)
Comments on previous posts, please :-)

5 comments:

Mom said...

mmmm....should be easy to look good for shopping at 5am the day after thanksgiving..is it a lot of work?

Christine said...

I likes it!!!

jesuslovesgiraffes said...

hmmmm... I'm tempted to see which one of us commented on each others blog last... but that would be petty and I so enjoy your posts so, here I am commenting that I love hearing about your little family! :) (Although Jason has be un-represented, a little, in the most recent posts. How is he?) Love you Diggs!

The Northrups said...

Jason is underrepresented. Most of the people who requested this blog in the first place seem to be most interested in Madalyn :-) But I'll get on that :-)

Southern Belles said...

oh come on! Take off the hold! You know we love you! I miss reading your blog! Love the hair! Sassy! LOL!
Melissa F