Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday with Adelay!

(and her mama and daddy, too!)
We enjoyed our Saturday with family! Madalyn wasn't feeling 100 percent though.
We knew something was off for sure when we got to the lake and she was only mildly interested in the water. Frozen yogurt helped, though!
Having Adelay come for a visit gave me some interesting perspective on the fact that we don't have a sibling on the way for Madalyn right now. You see, I was holding Adelay while telling Madalyn 'no - sit on the couch'. Madalyn gave me a mischievious look, teetered on her knees, and then toppled head first off of the couch. I managed to lean forward and grab one leg and pull her up before she totally crashed so that I was, for a second, holding my 1 year old midair by one ankle while I cradled a one month old. I think it's good to have full use of my reflexes while Madalyn is this age. Sheesh!

No comments: