Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Madalyn-ese

Some of Madalyn's most consistent terms::

'shoosh' of course (shoe)

'Shir' shirt

'das' dallas


'me-me' please (I find this one a little ironic)


'doh' thank you (we'll see if this sticks!)
'moo' cow... and anything else that's on her mind seems to be expressed by 'moo'
various animal sounds.
'Bible' thats right. Thank you Western Hills Sunday school teachers :-)
'sheshush' Jesus :-)
'jo-ja' Georgia
'nanee-nana' Annie
'tessess' Miss Leslie?? we still have to see if this sticks
'ba' ball
'babee' that's both baby, and monkey. the monkey may be named, we're not sure.
'gaga/guk' cup or water
'gager?' cracker or cookie.
'nigh nigh' sleep time :-) My favorite!!
'bop' diaper
'boop' potty time

3 comments:

Mom said...

She's a genuis!!!

Anonymous said...

Her genius makes sense of course, given the increasing likeness to her mother. I feel like I'm watching you grow up Keek.
LynnAnne

Mom said...

No No Miss LynnAnne...her mother was climbing chain link fences and bathroom sinks at this age.