We were so glad to see Jason on his birthday :-) He arrived home from his 10 day trip to Panama the day he turned 31. Even though I got to where I really enjoyed parking in the garage and sleeping with all the pillows in the middle of the bed, I was happy to see him :-)
Madalyn was especially excited to see her daddy! She followed him around all day, as he unpacked, checked his email (and played with her of course) just chatting. She told him "You don't have to go to work tomorrow. If you go, I will go with you". And she was excited to tell me that the next time daddy goes on a trip, he will take her with him.
Liam gave Jason a smile and a sweet 'ahh-goo' hello. It seemed pretty clear that Liam recognized him!
And Dallas was certainly pleased. Apparently he wasn't thinking about how he'd have to explain where all Jason's shoes had disappeared to ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment