Friday, August 19, 2011

4 Months Old!

Yesterday Liam turned 4 months old!! Today he had his big doctor appointment.Turns out Liam is only 15 lbs. I was sure he weighed closer t0 20. The boy is heavy!


He is 25 inches long. He lands right in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. Our pediatrician was highly amused by the contrast in size between Madalyn and Liam :-) She commented on how strong he was and how fair his skin was, too - compared to Madalyn I guess (not compared to me!). But the most surprising part was his reaction to his shots. The poked him in both chunky little thighs. He started to fuss, then I picked him up - and he stopped as soon as he was vertical. He didn't cry - he was over it that fast! The nurse was super surprised as was I.


But my mom made a good point - with legs that size he probably can't feel anything!!

No comments: