Saturday, February 5, 2011

Morning Conversation

Madalyn is very good for snuggling in bed in the mornings and letting us sleep longer. This morning we were having a particularly precious snuggle when I asked her, "Do you think Dallas would like to snuggle in the bed with us?"
"No," said Madalyn.
"No! Why not?" I asked, surprised.
"Because Dallas does not want to get in the bed becuase Dallas knows he is too big for the bed," she replied. Jason and I both laughed, because this is always Jason's argument when I suggest Dallas snuggle, but Madalyn has not necessarily been a part of those talks. Jason turned to kiss Madalyn and said:
"That's Daddy's girl!"
Madalyn replied, "No, I Nana's girl."
And there you have it.

Pictured: chocolate banana - not as appealing as I thought. Mostly makes me want the banana out of the way and more chocolate. But Madalyn seems to like them okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like this one. She is awfully cute..
mom