Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lovely hair

This is Jason. So today Madalyn demanded some juice. We are trying to teach her to use polite words, so I made a show of ignoring her each time she demanded the juice. Finally she said, "May I have some juice please?" Success!!

But then...

She demanded some peaches, so I turned away from her a bit to ignore her again. Then..."GIVE ME SOME PEACHES NOW!!!"

I turned and gave her a look. She must have known she blew it.

"You have lovely hair!" she said.

I said nothing, still ignoring her. Apparently she was having none of it.

"You're not my daddy. You're someone else's daddy," was her reply.

So we still have some work to do...

1 comment:

Drew and Bitar said...

I love how she tried to persuade you by commenting on your hair! She should learn that to get to daddy, she needs to quote something from Arrested Development. :)