Friday, December 11, 2009

Kritter

Oh, Kritter. Kritter is the rather large pug that we are pet-sitting for a few days.

He's not a problem - but we don't ever forget he's here! He's much more active than Dallas... which may not mean much. Dallas is pretty inactive. But he's often on the move, Kritter is. And often on the couch. Kritter and I are in negotiations at the moment. My initial suggestion was that he stay off the couch. But I'm not much for constantly getting him off the couch only to have him jump back on (he's way over 20 pounds). So I designated a Christmas pillow on the end of the couch no one ever sits on. I'm still explaining to him that this is his designated spot. He continues to catch me off gaurd when I walk through the living room and find him at elbow height, as seen in the photo below. That can't be good for the cushions - he's not a cat.
But we really are enjoying Kritter's stay. Even Dallas wags his tail when their paths cross :-)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Kritter has to be one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen. And I think it might be his name. What a great name for a pet. :) Love it!!! I'm glad that Dallas isn't jealous... that would make for an interesting visit. Hope all is well....

Gregory Attaway said...

Does Kritter have a Twitter page? And when he plays baseball, is he the designated hitter? If not, I hope when he talks about not being a hitter on the Kritter Twitter, he's not bitter.