Monday, December 28, 2009

Cancun Christmas!!

Yes we did - we spent Christmas at an all inclusive resort in Cancun!! It was as fabulous as you're imagining, too. Warm but not really hot. Cute little water babies and the kind of family you don't mind spending lots of time with. In the photo above we're all ready to head to Christmas dinner at a Brazilian restaurant - reindeer antlers and all!!Madalyn is a big fan of her cousin, 'I-ee-ay' (Adelay). I'm not real sure she differentiated between baby Adelay and her doll baby Stella, except that she sure couldn't lift baby Adelay!! She did remove and replace baby i-ee-ay's pacifier for sport most of their time together. Here's Madalyn enjoying a hot dog on the playa-de-xcaret ;-) We went to the cultural theme park type place known as 'xcaret' for the day and this is Madalyn on the beach. That is one sandy hot dog, lemme tell ya.
"I am doodle!! I throw sand!!" That pretty much sums up this photo.

And here we are the day of our arrival. The staircase behind me leads directly into deep water next to the bar. We went a different direction after the photo :-)
Feliz Navidad!!

1 comment:

Gregory Attaway said...

I think Adelay and Madalyn both really look like their mothers.