
That's right - Christina is legally married to a Jones man. After visiting with Tristan's brother I'm pretty sure we're not related though; my Jones family tree leads to Pennsylvania then straight to Wales; his is pretty Southern. Oh well :-)
Beautiful wedding, beautiful moments. Like this moment here between Tristan and Christina's little brother Matthew. Matthew, who has retired from rock-star-dom, and gave me a very eye-opening talk on how the music industry operates. I don't recommend it as a profession.
shoes, Christina telling me she was glad I was there, Christina's Aunt Teresa, Madalyn making idle chit chat with Tristan at the bride and groom's table during dinner, my brother getting me to do 'the gerbil' dance, and I guess lots others that I don't have to time to address since it's P90X (p90-eh) time. But it was also just wonderful to know Christina and Tristan get a shot at being best friends forever and ever because ideally, that's what marriage is!
1 comment:
KID! Such a fun time! I am so glad we got to spend the day together too primping and looking cute!
Post a Comment