Two weekends ago I made a quick trip to Lubbock - and left my camera there. So two weeks later you get to see pictures from my trip :-)
As you can see, I made the trip to celebrate my cousins high school graduation!! I know, none of us can believe Kayla's already that old. But she is! And she's headed to LCU in the fall!! I know she will have so much fun in the dorms!!

As you can see, I made the trip to celebrate my cousins high school graduation!! I know, none of us can believe Kayla's already that old. But she is! And she's headed to LCU in the fall!! I know she will have so much fun in the dorms!! Absolutely, being in Lubbock made me miss the family and friends I have there even more than I already do! And as I sat in the airport ready to go home, I got to watch a rainclouds roll across the south plains. (I really wanted to make that my facebook status, but I didn't want to upset all the fabulous people in Lubbock I didn't have time to see!). Oh Lubbock! How could anyone think that happiness was you in the rearview mirror??

1 comment:
Congrats Kayla! What pretty girls! (I still can't believe that she graduated, KID!)
Post a Comment