Thursday, May 27, 2010

Phoenix with Petro Doug

Let me start by saying that flying with my 2 year old is a dream. See how she's sitting in that seat playing with her babydoll and leaving me alone? 2 hours just like that. I am blessed.Second of all, I am soooo grateful for how much she loves my family and the way they love her!! What a great time she had, and she was very happy to get there. Here she is with Nana's signature treat - a 'cold cookie'.

And here's the occasion for the visit: Petro Doug on the raceway :-) For Doug's birthday, LynnAnne bought him an chance to ride 8 laps on a raceway in a nascar. This is the car he got to drive... ...and here he is afterwards discussing the experience with LynnAnne! My favorite part was when he waved during his lap, of course :-)




2 comments:

Christina said...

Ooooh I am a big fan of Nana's Cold Cookies too!

Anonymous said...

OOhh....Christiina...I will always have cold cookies for you too....and cinnamon cookies...and anything else you find in the pantry....nancy