Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14th 2010!


Today Madalyn turned 2!!
And I'm exhausted.
Spring forward is part of the problem. But Madalyn still had a super fun filled day!
After breakfast with grandpa and time at church, Madalyn came home to open fabulous after fabulous gift from relatives. I was pretty concerned she wouldn't stop playing so she could nap before her party, but she did!
And she was very excited to see all of her guests (not as loudly excited as I was to see Christina, though!). We started things off with some dancing to Madalyn's favorite tunes. I have to admit, the most enthusiastic dancers were probably myself and Madalyn, but her friend Abby definitely jumped in there. Madalyn requested songs and we jammed out to three before we convinced her to move on to cake (I was going to break a sweat!)

Ah, birthday cake. Something Madalyn has quickly learned to love about life. It went over well :-)

We were so glad to have family and friends to celebrate with today! Thank you to everyone who came and sang the special birthday song to our little girl,
Love, Kirsten and Jason

No comments: