So now I always wear green, make Nana's Irish soda bread, and try to make cupcakes with Nana's frosting recipe (but for the past 2 years I've been cupcaked out by Madalyn's bday).
Also a fabulous St. Patrick's Day tradition - the St. Patrick's Day song that Christina wrote in the late 90s (wink). It involves a harmonica. Although she forgot the harmonica, the song got lots of air time in the continuous talk show that is Kirsten and Christina when we're together.
This year Christina was actually here!! My BFFFE from IHS showed up for the big day! And not empty handed - check us out in our matching Urban Outfitters shirts. We are all set for the clover hunt I hostessed for the playgroup.
It was a tremendous success, the clover hunt. Lots of little girls running around the backyard discovering paper clovers, real clovers, and ladybugs :-)
It was a tremendous success, the clover hunt. Lots of little girls running around the backyard discovering paper clovers, real clovers, and ladybugs :-)And here's Madalyn in her special green outfit. Dallas is usually dressed up too, but somehow escaped tradition this year ;-)
Elika and Annie played a crawling game together that was great fun to watch :-)
And here are Kaitlyn and Madalyn getting ready to enjoy a healthy green snack!
Some of the frog's had a cataract problem, as seen below :-)
Elika and Annie played a crawling game together that was great fun to watch :-)
And here are Kaitlyn and Madalyn getting ready to enjoy a healthy green snack!
Some of the frog's had a cataract problem, as seen below :-)
2 comments:
No...I said 'You're grandmother will be rolling over in her grave"...the soda bread recipe is mine....
That's hilarious! I love all the green!
Post a Comment