Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I make excellent New Year's Resolutions. I always select something I want to do more of - once it becomes a New Year's Resolution I'm socially obligated to do so. In 2005 I resolved to listen to more country music. This year I resolved to scrapbook more.


To help me achieve this goal, I went ahead and painted bedroom B lime green. I'm not going to lie to you. It's very green. But I like it :-)


And here is a photo of Madalyn enjoying new toys. She's been a happy little woman playing with her things :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

KID! I like that lime green! It makes me think of popsicles in the summer...and who doesn't like that? I, in particular, like that A LOT right now. It's too stinking cold here.
I want summer and a lime green popsicle in your newly painted room!