New beds!
Madalyn was very happy about her new bed. And outside of the typical issues we've been having at bedtime recently (I think it's a separation anxiety thing). She did show up in our room once in the middle of the night, but only once!

Jason and I have been talking about moving Madalyn into a toddler bed, and when our new mattress arrived last night, we decided to go for it - new beds for all of us!!
Madalyn was very happy about her new bed. And outside of the typical issues we've been having at bedtime recently (I think it's a separation anxiety thing). She did show up in our room once in the middle of the night, but only once!Here she is asleep!

And here's a look at our new bedding - I can't very well take a picture of how AMAZINGLY more comfortable it is. You'll just have to take my word for it.

3 comments:
Nice beds, but I'm a little concerned, based on the decor in Madalyn's room, that she is going to grow up to be a Pink Lady.
beautiful! I can't believe what big girls we have now.
I'm super excited about YOUR new bedding - this has been a long time coming!
LA
Post a Comment