Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation!





I'm so glad we got to take a vacation this year! We went to San Antonio and checked out the new mirror maze (really fun) and Cold Stone. The next day we met up with the Kings and hit SeaWorld! This year the Sesame Street Bay of Play was open which was lots of fun :-)



The next day Madalyn, Liam and I flew to Phoenix to spend the next five days with my family. The flight was pretty easy, but I am oh so glad Jason got a pass to help me to the gate!!


Our time in Phoenix was so great - I slept a lot and outside of managing Madalyn when she wasn't entertained by relatives and holding Liam when he wasn't already taken, I did nothing. It was AWESOME.



Then on to Dallas for Adelay's big birthday party!! I do love being one of the Northrups :-) And Adelay's butterfly bonanza did not disappoint :-)
Happy Summer!

No comments: