Here is a glimpse of so many beautiful photos Amy-Rose took for us this week!! Jason and I did not know we would be headed to Lubbock, and we so aappreciated this photos she took for us when I was pregnant with Madalyn! We had been lamenting that we had no photographers around to take a set for Liam and we were exploring alternatives, none of which compared.
Although the reason we were in Lubbock was sad (another post pending) we were blessed in many ways - one of which is these fun photos!

I guess I wanted maternity shots because pregnancy, although often uncomfortable, is such an exciting time!! Jason and I enjoy so many special smiles and such anticipation when a little one is being prepared by God to enter our family - and this time we have some idea of just how wonderful this little guy's arrival will be!! We'd had no idea just how BIG the love we'd have for Madalyn would be first round. 

Can't wait to see you face to face Liam!!

2 comments:
Love the pictures!
cute pics! Liam is a name we've been considering for our little guy's middle name! How funny!
Post a Comment