I have a great idea, and I'm calling it 'Nap Studio' although 'Nap Spa' has been in the running. It's like a place where you go to get a massage, but instead you go get an awesome nap!! You get a special pair of soft pajamas to wear (coming in sizes sm, med, large, xl) and a quiet room with a sleep number bed that has been adjusted to your sleep style. Someone tucks you in, sprays lavendar in the air, and puts on quiet, soothing music. You're undisturbed for howevcer long you've paid for. It would be wonderful!
And, here is a picture Madalyn while we are making zucchini bread (which turned out only okay). I'm considering a real move towards eating only real foods - things with less than 5 ingredients and only ingredients I recognize as food. Eating bread is going to be a challege... because it has so many preservatives and I have yet to successfully make whole wheat bread (although I have a lot of pita type crackers from my last attempt). So we'll see how long I maintain interest in the real foods lifestyle. You never know :-)
And here's Liam eating not-a-real-food and enjoying it tremendously.
No comments:
Post a Comment