Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quick Trip to Lubbock!



I seriously took almost no pictures while we were in Lubbock. I don't know what's wrong with me.

But we had a wonderful time! We went to see my sweet cousin Kayla perform in Master Follies, a song and dance competition between social clubs at LCU. She was one of the directors for her club, which is a big deal and I'm so glad Kendra alerted me so that we could come! They did amazingly and got second place! She's the sweet barista in the middle :-)


We got to visit with the Kings, and Aunt Evie, various Copenhavers ;-) and Lisa, LynnAnne and Doug. It was good times. Wish I'd taken a few photos.


Jason did get some pics on his phone of our visit with Aunt Evie that maybe I'll remember to upload. We surprised her and Madalyn gave her a copy of her favorite book, 'Olivia and the Missing Toy' by Ian Falconer. Oh, how I love love love Aunt Evie!!!

No comments: