Madalyn mentioned a few times last month and interest in trying out dance class. So Wednesday after Liam's 9month doctors appointment (18lbs 13oz, 25th percentile height and weight) we did a trial class. She was very eager. She said 'maybe I'll twirl!"
She went into the room no problem for a pre-ballet class. I could watch her on a monitor and she tracked really well! She came running out saying 'Mommy, I did it!", I asked if she'd like to try a ballet-tap class, since she'll turn 4 in the middle of pre-ballet (and it's really for 3 year olds). She said yes... and headed straight back in the room! So then she danced for a good hour and a half, and after class came running out and said 'I want to do another one!", turned around, and ran back into the dance room. Of course, we did not stay for another one, but I guess we'll do dance!
Liam started kindermusik today! We decided to give it a go so that he and I get some one on one time, and because kindermusik is awesome, of course. I got to do a baby bookworms class at the library when Madalyn was a baby, but I'm never going to make it to that class while I work on Tuesdays. So kindermusik is a special birthday gift from Nana :-). Liam was bright eyed having just finished a nap and a bottle, and quickly ditched me to crawl across the room and check everybody out. When we did little dance activities standing up and then sat back down, Liam got upset! He liked the standing activities! The teacher said some of the babies definitely aren't ready to rest when the mommies are. And it is a bit of a workout - marching and swaying and spinning with an 18 pound baby in my arms! He definitely liked it. This will be fun :-)
Well, off to Vegas tomorrow! 19 hour bachelorette party for Christina!! (well, I'm only there 19 hours anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment