
I'm a little nervous I may have deleted some picture off of my camera that I hadn't actually loaded yet. Arg. But it's not shocking with my 'pregnancy brain' lately. My favorite move was when I signed my name on a check for a babysitter on both the signature line, and the amount line. Nicely done :-)

Madalyn is doing great! Today one of the mom's from her Mother's Day Out program told me her daughter told her that "Madalyn doesn't say 'all mine' " (translation: Madalyn shares). I'm a proud mama! We have been very intentionally working on sharing, and talking about how the early Christians in Acts 'shared everything they had'. So thank you God!
And baby #2 is good! I've been enjoying the ease of the 2nd trimester and we find out if we're expecting a little mister or a little miss the day before Thanksgiving. Madalyn talks about the baby in mommy's tummy often and informs people that she will be 3 when the baby comes out. So our family grows!
No comments:
Post a Comment